What Will I Learn?
- Principles of HACCP
- The importance of monitoring and periodic review
- The need to develop realistic controls at Critical Control Points
- The importance of pre-requisite programs
- Monitoring, documenting, and reviewing procedures
The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) system is a logical, scientific approach to controlling hazards in food production and is a preventive system assuring the safe production of food products. The principle of HACCP can be applied to production, meat slaughter and processing, shipping and distribution, food service, and home preparation. Successful completion of this course will result in an Introduction to HACCP Certificate with the International HACCP Alliance seal of approval.
Walk Away With:
- An Introduction to HACCP Certificate with the International HACCP Alliance seal of approval
- Training workbook, with extensive notes, to use during the course and on the job site
- Certification of completion provided by CSI Workforce Development & Training
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for all employees including plant operators, supervisors, nurses, chefs/cooks, engineering personnel, HACCP team members, team leaders, plant maintenance staff, owners, managers, and sole proprietors.